Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Тут можно обсуждать все в рамках приличия!

ТЕМА: New Orleans Pelicans, levibagmall.com, Wall Plate

New Orleans Pelicans, levibagmall.com, Wall Plate 2 года 6 мес. назад #2695

• Supvmings
  • Supvmings аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
When the Grizzlies traded Patrick Beverley to Minnesota, it was unclear whether they valued Hernangomez, Jarrett Culver or both. This answers that. It was only Culver.Charlotte Hornets

I’m very grateful. All the thanks to Rafael [Stone], Patrick [Fertitta], and Tilman, for not only allowing me to have a little bit of comfort, financially, but also having that out of the back of my mind. It just shows how much that they trust me, and how important I am to them. That’s awesome. It just wants to make me work even harder.

levibagmall.com
Wall Plate Types

Note: This list of games to watch does not include the NBA's five Christmas Day games, which were revealed on Tuesday.

8:05 a.m. ET: The Jazz have agreed to trade center Derrick Favors and a future first-round pick to the Thunder for a future second-round pick, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The deal creates some financial flexibility for Utah, while Oklahoma City adds an additional first-rounder.New Orleans Pelicans

To attempt to find a conclusion, my optimistic and pessimistic sides are going to have an argument. Kind of like Shea Serrano’s old Good Cop/Bad Cop articles, only less fun and clever because I am not, unfortunately, Shea Serrano.New York Knicks

DeAndre Jordan joined the Brooklyn Nets in the same offseason as Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving, signing a four-year, $40 million deal. At the time, his effectiveness had already declined and his addition was seen mostly as a nod to Durant and Irving and their desire to be surrounded by veterans they trusted.Portland Trail Blazers

1:45 p.m. ET: Trades continue to be offered -- including for the No. 1 overall pick. But unless the Detroit Pistons are blown away, they will keep the top spot and have decided to select Cade Cunningham, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.131 секунд
Для KazMech от Kunena форум