Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Тут можно обсуждать все в рамках приличия!

ТЕМА: bestwatchcap.com, Tampa Bay Rays, Multi Socket Wal

bestwatchcap.com, Tampa Bay Rays, Multi Socket Wal 2 года 5 мес. назад #2696

• Supvmings
  • Supvmings аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Here in Milwaukee a fan was talking crap to Joey Votto when he went up to bat. When Votto scored he went right in front of the guy behind the plate and pointed at the 3-1 Reds lead on the scoreboard. Legendary.Pittsburgh Pirates

bestwatchcap.com
Multi Socket Wall Plate

That pitch got away from David Paulino. While it didn’t look intentional whatsoever, McDowell didn’t care about that whatsoever. He immediately fired off his helmet and raced after Paulino. He wasn’t able to get any punches in on the hurler, though, as the Lehigh Valley catcher got him to the ground and didn’t let go.Cincinnati Reds

Báez and Lindor are not the first Mets to flash digits at their own fans. In 2017, the team’s own mascot turned on the crowd after someone insulted his (presumably fictional) mother.San Diego Padres

So, would Baez and the Mets rather fans “shut up and watch?” The saying works both ways.

But it all starts with feeling one way or another about deGrom. He hasn’t pitched since July 7 and has had multiple injuries this season, though he insisted that all of them but the elbow inflammation were caused by swinging the bat rather than throwing.Tampa Bay Rays

LA was in the position to use Turner as a pitcher because of struggles on the mound to start the game. Mitch White gave up six hits and three runs in 3.1 innings of action. Brusdar Graterol, Justin Bruihl, Joe Kelly, Shane Greene and Kenley Jansen also made appearances. Kelly gave up the other two runs in the seventh inning.

“Late in ‘69, the Cubs came in to Shea and Koozie was pitching against Bill Hands (Sept. 8). Hands made the mistake of throwing at Agee. You just knew retribution was at hand. Koozie didn’t fool around with that business. You gave him an excuse to drill you and he was going to drill you up around your neckline. Leo Durocher, who thought he invented baseball, started that crap and Koozie threw one at Ron Santo and that sucker was heading right for his jawbone if he didn’t get his arm in front of it. It sounded like someone hit him with a two-by-four. He screamed, you know. And Ron was a pretty tough guy. I thought Koosman broke his arm, but he didn’t. But I think Santo went down to first base a different person. I remember Seaver was standing on the steps, yelling across the way, ‘You guys don’t want to play that game.’ And that knockdown crap was over. And I think it was a harbinger of things to come.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.109 секунд
Для KazMech от Kunena форум